Bring a Style To Your Bed and Sofas With Long Lumbar Pillow Covers
Long lumbar pillow covers are among the most stylish house decoration textiles in your home with various colors, patterns, and sizes.
What is a Long Lumbar Pillow Cover?
Long lumbar pillow covers are rectangular supportive cushion covers filled with various fillings that support a person’s lumbar or lower back, and these functional decorative pillow covers are primarily used in bedrooms and living rooms for decoration and also health purposes. Furthermore, they help the chairs seem larger and make them more comfortable.
Long Lumbar Pillow Covers For Health
Extended sitting periods may cause strain of the spine, lower back, and shoulders. These strains may end up with some pain, stress, and fatigue. Having a long lumbar pillow cover with a comfortable filling may ease the strain and pain. You can use these pillow covers to support your lower back while sitting on a sofa, chair, or in the car, even while driving.
Long Lumbar Pillow Covers Help You Decorate and Bring Comfort Your House
Decorative lumbar pillow covers are stylish bed-top accents. With their rectangular shapes, corner tassels, added textures, various embroidered patterns, they’re great for pairing with other pillow covers and creating a unique design. For example, you can use an oversized pillow cover to make the last touch for the bedroom decoration, paired with 22x22 pillow covers.
Patterns, Designs, Fabrics, and Sizes For Long Lumbar Pillow Covers
The long lumbar pillow covers are made of various fabrics, but one of the most popular ones is a particular shiny fabric named “raschel,” which is a mixture of polyester (%70) and cotton (%30). There are various patterns and designs for long pillow covers in the market and, the most popular ones are:
- Abstract Design Long Lumbar Pillow Cover
- Geometric Pattern Cushion Covers
- Orange Grey Pillow Covers
- Sea Creatures Pillow Covers (starfish, octopus, etc.)
- Elephant Pillow Covers
- Floral Lumbar Pillow Cover
- Boho Lumbar Pillow Cover
- Scandinavian Pillow Cover
- Zebra Pillow Cover
- Tribal Pillow Cover
- Aztec Pillow Cover
- Farmhouse Pillow Cover
- Navy Blue Lumbar Pillow
- Black And White Long Lumbar Pillow
You can also find customized lumbar pillow covers apart from the much-sought sizes below:
* 12x36 inches (30x90cm) * 12x40 inches (30x100cm)
* 12x48 inches (30x120cm) * 12x54 inches (30x140cm)
* 14x36 inches (36x90cm) * 14x40 inches (36x100cm)
* 14x50 inches (36x130cm) * 16x36 inches (40x90cm)
* 16x48 inches (40x120cm) * 16x50 inches (40x130cm)
* 20x50 inches (50x130cm) * 20x54 inches (50x140cm)
More Suggestions on Long Lumbar Pillow Covers
- There’re many patterns and colors, but stripes work very well on long lumbar pillow covers.
- You can use long lumbar pillow covers on club chairs to make them seem larger. The key point is the size of your bolster pillow cover horizontally fits the space of your chair, from arm to arm, to fill the back of the sitting person and no higher than half of the back of the chair.
- Usually, pillow covers are square so that rectangular long lumbar pillow covers can create a visual difference.
- They have a zipper closure at the bottom side so that you can change, clean, or wash (max 86°F, 30 °C) them and easily ventilate the fillings whenever you need.