Shipping calculated at checkout.
Free shipping over $35 to the USA.
After your purchase, Akasia Design produces all your items of high quality. You get your order in just 3 business days, and quick shipping to the U.S. is also available.
Imagine these "Floral Pillows" on your sofa/seat to welcome your family and friends!
These elegant stylish and high quality suede square pillow covers with pinky flowers;
• Looks great displayed with other floral home decors.
• Produced with 3D Digital Printing technology in BSCI certified facilities using the latest technology.
• Digital printed double-sided.
• Made of suede with special thai/foal feather texture which gives velvet feeling.
• Measure; 17x17 inches (43x43 cm).
• Have hidden zipper closure at bottom side.
• Have international certificate OEKO-TEX® -Standard 100.
• Do not contain any chemicals harmful to human and animal health. It has no carcinogenic effect.
• Can be used safely in your children's room, living room, kitchen and in any area of your home with their easy-to-clean feature.
• Suitable for daily use.
• Will be a great realtor gift!
Machine wash cold (Wash at max 30’C), tumble dry low – iron as needed.
Please be aware that;
• Our shop has a FREE SHIPPING!!! over USD 35+ purchases for US.
• This listing includes only pillow cover not insert. You can check our Pillow Inserts Collection for square, rectangle and round inserts.
Please ask for the advantageous wholesale prices if you think so...
Thank you for visiting "AkasiaDesign".
Because of the limitations, we sometimes cannot list all patterns and dimensions.
If you can not add your desired pattern/dimension to your cart. Just select any available pattern with your desired dimension.
Then add your original order as a note on cart page.
Example: You want to order Pattern: 9 with 18x18 inch dimension but cannot see them available to add. In order to place your order, just buy Pattern:1 with 18x18 inch dimension and then add a note on Cart Page: "I bought Pattern: 1 but I want Pattern: 9 with 18x18 inch dimension"